Bob Campbell's Wine Certificate Course
Courses run throughout the year - each new course date is set only when an existing course is filled.
Click on a date to book your place or view further information.
|Feb 23, 2020||One Day||Caro's Wines
14 Mackelvie Street, Grey Lynn
New Zealand Courses
About Bob Campbell's Wine Certificate Course
Learn from a professional
Learn about wine with Master of Wine, Bob Campbell, New Zealand's leading wine educator, international wine judge and wine journalist.
Bob Campbell is one of just over 300 Masters of Wine in the world. Bob has been running wine courses since 1986 and has lectured to over 22,000 people in that time. He teaches his popular wine certificate course throughout New Zealand and has taught it in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur and Britain.
What You'll Learn . . .
- How to get better value from your wine purchases.
- Make more sense of restaurant wine lists.
- Distinguish the characteristics of different wines.
- How to make wine taste better.
- How to select wines for current drinking and for cellaring.
- How to match wine and food.
- How to identify faulty wines.
- The best conditions for storing wine.
- How to maximise the life of leftovers.
- Perfect wine serving temperatures.
- Why some wines need decanting and others don't.
- The language of wine.
- Why some vintages are better than others.
- How to taste wine like a professional.
- Many other useful tips for increasing your enjoyment of wine.